We make precise preparations for your project and offer effective and sound organisation of all managerial aspects. You will benefit from our international experience, scientific background, communication skills and our absolute commitment - as long as your project requires it, a couple of months or a couple of years.
We support scientists, research institutes and universities.
kobris as your project manager
- coordinates and implements internal and external tasks
- plans and organizes international meetings and conferences
- provides support for your short-term as well as long-term projects
- monitors your deliverables
- updates your webpages
- supports your brand development
kobris, as your grant manager of your funded project,
- limits 'red tape' for the project co-coordinator
- conducts budget projections and supports financial statements
- provides project management
- supports new call for tenders
- provides periodic and final reports to the funding agencies ( i.e. European Commission)
- monitors project deliverables and milestones
- acts as contact point for scientists and institutes’ administrators
- acts as contact point for the funding agency e.g. European Commission
- supports the audits
- provides information for the project’s participants and partners
Coordination and text for the webpage specifically for children and adolescents and their parents about treatment at the Heidelberg Ion-beam Therapy center HIT (Heidelberger Ionenstrahl-Therapiezentrums (HIT) für Kinder und Jugendliche – KinderHIT)
Molecular Medicine Partnership Unit (MMPU), Heidelberg
Supporting the Molecular Medicine Partnership Unit (MMPU, www.embl.org/mmpu and www.klinikum.uni-heidelberg.de/mmpu), a joint venture between the Medical Faculty of the Heidelberg University and the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) in implementing conferences and all internal assignments.
Department for Pediatric Oncology, Hematology, Immunology and Pulmonology, University Medical Center for Children and Adolescents, Angelika Lautenschläger Children’s Hospital, Heidelberg
Coordination and support of the relaunch of its website: www.klinikum.uni-heidelberg.de/Kinderheilkunde-III
AdMedica Global, Incorporated, Parsig City, Philippines
Organization of CME (Continuing Medical Education) advanced training events for Filipino pediatricians at Heidelberg University Hospital.
Heidelberg Research Center for Molecular Medicine Funding via the Excellence Initiative II of the Heidelberg University to support networking activities with external partners. Project Co-ordinator: Prof. Dr. Dr. Andreas Kulozik The grant offers funding for medical students and young clinical interns with the aim to develop opportunities to do top-level international research and work as highly qualified physicians. Financed by the DFG Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Marie Curie Host Fellowship EST (Early Stage Training) Hosting institute: European Molecular Biology Laboratory, EMBL Project Acronym: E-STAR/br> (Early Stage Training in Advanced Life Science Research Across Europe) http://www.embl.de/training/eipp/index.html Project Co-ordinator: Dr. Anne Ephrussi Funding of excellence in European research training as well as mobility of 18 young researchers undertaking a doctoral degree. Financed by the European Community's 6th Framework Programme (FP6)
Marie Curie Action SCF (Series of Conferences) Hosting institute: European Molecular Biology Laboratory, EMBL Project Acronym: symposi@embl http://www.phdsymposium.embl.org/symp2008/ Project Co-ordinator: Dr. Peer Bork Funding of conferences and short-term training opportunities for young researchers to network and to keep abreast of the latest scientific developments. Financed by the European Community’s 6th Framework Programme (FP6)